Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S – FREE Tutorial
Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S – Latest iOS Status
During the last months, the most popular jailbreaking tools are the Redsn0w and the Evasi0n tools. The second one, Evasi0n, took the lead among the jailbreaking funs, because it was the first tool that could Jailbreak iOS 6.1 version untetheredly, and it could be applied to all iOS devices. On the other hand, Redsn0w was the first that could Jailbreak iOS 6 version, but only for A4 chip iDevices and the jailbreak was in most cases tethered. As for the latest iOS version, 6.1.3, only Redsn0w can jailbreak that, but it has the same restrictions. Read more about Tethered 6.1.3 iOS Jailbreak with Redsn0w from the following link (Tethered Jailbreak of 6.1.3 iOS with Redsn0w).
Free Tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S
Before starting to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S, you need to disable the Passcode lock of your iPhone 4S, because it will most likely interefe with the jailbreak and cause you issues.
- Download the latest Evasi0n tool version from our Download Area (Download Evasi0n Area).
- Launch Evasi0n, connect your iPhone 4S to your computer through a USB cable and close iTunes if it auto-launches.
- Let Evasi0n to identify your iPhone 4S and its firmware and then click on the “Jailbreak” button. Evasi0n will start the preparation of the Jailbreak and it will reboot your device several times. During that time do not touch anything either to your computer or your iPhone.
- After a few minutes, Evasi0n will ask you to unlock your iPhone and tap on the Jailbreak icon on your Home Screen. Do so, and follow very carefully all the instructions .
- Press the Exit button (after the completion of the Jailbreak) and let Evasi0n to complete some final steps.
Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S – Launch Cydia
After the completion of the procedure to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S, you need to tap on the Cydia button and start initialazation.
If you have issues to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for iPhone 4S with Evasi0n, leave us a comment fo our Free Support Page. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE, and stay updated with the latest jailbreaking news.