RedSn0w 0.9.11b4: Preserve Baseband with Custom iOS 5.1.1
RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 supports building custom iOS 5.1.1 firmware to preserve your baseband. Ready to learn how to build your own custom iOS 5.1.1 firmware using RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 today?
See below the instructions to build your own custom iOS 5.1.1 using RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 (RedSn0w’s latest version):
Step 1: Download RedSn0w’s latest version RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 from the Dev-Team’s blog.
Step 2: Download your original iOS 5.1.1 IPSW directly from Apple.
Step 3: Launch RedSn0w > Extras > Custom IPSW.
Step 4: Point your cursor to the IPSW of your download.
– For iPhone 3GS: you will be quickly sent to choose whether you own a 3GS with old bootrom or new bootrom (select which one applies).
Step 5: Wait for RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 to complete building custom iOS 5.1.1.
– Your old files will then be disposed and will update your baseband.for
Step 6: After completion of your custom iOS 5.1.1 build-up, you will locate this file on the same file path as the original IPSW.
– This will have the prefix “NO_BB…” followed by filename.
Step 7: Pawn DFW your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 with RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 by going to Extras > Pwned DFU.
Step 8: Follow remaining on-screen instructions for RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 carefully.
Step 9: Launch iTunes once your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 is in DFU mode.
– SHIFT + RESTORE (Windows)
– OPTION + RESTORE (Mac)
– Make sure you select the correct IPSW during restore.
– For error 3194, edit your hosts file.
Step 10: Wait for RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 download to finish.
Step 11: Launch RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 > Go to Extras > Click Just Boot.
Step 12: Wait for your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 to boot up normally and follow remaining instructions.
Preserving your baseband with Custom iOS 5.1.1 using RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 has now been simplified and made easier for us.
Should any questions come to pass your mind, never hesitate to ask our experts at UltraSnow.EU.
At UltraSnow.EU, you will be guaranteed the fastest and safest way to both jailbreak and unlock your iDevices. Our experts know exactly what will and what will not harm your precious iDevices.
Sign up now and start knowing how you can make your iDevices’ life easier and how you can make the most out of your iDevices!
Any questions with RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 or any of RedSn0w’s tools? Kindly leave your comment below and we sure will get back to you.
- redsn0w 5 1 1
- error 200 redsnow
- download redsnow 0 9 11b5
- redsn0w 0 9 11b4 memory exhausted
- redsnow custom ipsw memory exhausted
- custom ipsw memory exhausted
- memory exhausted custom ipsw
- redsnow 0 9 11b4 memory exhausted
- memory exhausted in redsnow
- unlock iphone 4 baseband 4 12