iPhone 4 Redsn0w Download – Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version
iPhone 4 Redsn0w Download – What is the status?
The latest version of Redsn0w, which is the 0.9.15b3 version, is able to Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version for iPhone 4 and generally for all A4 chip iDevices. The A4 chip iDevices are the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G, and all those iDevices can be jailbroken with the latest Redsn0w version. The jailbreak that Redsn0w can perform is a tethered one, but for iPhone 3GS with an old bootrom this jailbreak can be untethered.
iPhone 4 Redsn0w Download – Jailbreaking tutorial
If you have the latest iOS version to your iPhone 4 (6.1.3 iOS version) you can only use Redsn0w for a jailbreak, but if you have an earlier than 6.1.3 iOS version, you can perform an untethered jailbreak with Evasi0n (Visit our Evasi0n tutorial).
- Download the latest Redsn0w version (Visit our Download Redsn0w Area)
- Download the 6.0 IPSW file for iPhone 4 (It should look like this: iPhone3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw – Make sure to identify whether your iPhone 4 is GSM or CDMA)
- Launch Redsn0w, plug your iPhone 4 to your computer and close iTunes if it auto-launches
- Click on “Extras”, then on “Select IPSW” and choose the file you downloaded in Step 2 (If you receive a Failed to Decrypt Kernel Error read our solution HERE)
- Redsn0w will identify the firmware of your iPhone 4 and then you can click “Back”
- Click on “Jailbreak” and follow the on-screen instructions. Check the install Cydia box and click on “Next”.
- Let Redsn0w to complete the jailbreaking procedure.
iPhone 4 Redsn0w Download – Last Step
Redsn0w will inform you that this jailbreak is tethered and you will need to click on the “Just Boot” to perform a reboot to your iPhone 4.
If you have issues to jailbreak iPhone 4 or download Redsn0w from our download area, leave us a message to our Free Support Page, our Forum or our Comments Area. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter and stay updated with the latest jailbreaking news.