Uploading ramdisk error to Redsn0w on Windows Vista/7
When the Uploading ramdisk error to Redsn0w appears?
The Uploading ramdisk is a stage during the Redsn0w jailbreak of an iOS device, and it is a very important step for the completion of the jailbreak. Unfortunately in Windows machines, the Uploading ramdisk error could appear. The good news are that the Uploading ramdisk error can be fixed with a 100% success, and there are a few solution for it. This error code may appear during the jailbreaking procedure, and Redsn0w freezes and crashes.
How to fix Uploading ramdisk error of Redsn0w on Windows Vista/7?
The first thing you should do is to download the latest Redsn0w version and retry the whole jailbreaking procedure (Download Redsn0w Area). If the Uploading ramdisk error of Redsn0w re-appears then you should apply the following solution that will definitely solve it.
You need to run Redsn0w as an administrator, make it compatible with Windows XP SP2 and set Process Affinity to CPU 1. Lets see how to do it:
Compatibility with Windows XP SP2 Stage:
- Right click on Redsn0w.exe and click on Properties.
- Go to Compatibility tab and choose the Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and click OK
Process Affinity to CPU Stage:
- Right click again on Redsn0w.exe and click on Run as administrator.
- Launch the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and go to Processes tab.
- Locate redsn0w.exe, right click it and choose Set Affinity. Then click only on the CPU 1 and click OK.
The Uploading ramdisk error of Redsn0w on Windows Vista/7 has been fixed
Now you can normally launch Redsn0w and start the Jailbreaking procedure for your iDevice. If the iOS of your iDevice is supported by Redsn0w, you will be able to jailbreak it without having the fear to get the Uploading ramdisk error of Redsn0w again.
If you have any issues to fix the Uploading ramdisk error of Redsn0w on Windows Vista/7, leave us a message and we will respond as soon as possible. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE, and be up to date for the latest solution of all Error Codes.
- cannot uploading ramdisk redsw0n
- redsn0w can not upload ramdisk 6 0