How to Unlock iPhone 4 Using UltraSn0w 1.2.5
Would You Like To Unlock Your iPhone 4?
There is important thing you need to know in unlocking your iPhone with UltraSnow 1.2.5. This upgraded UltraSnow, supports only iPhone 4 with iOS firmware 01.59.00 and 3GS using any of the following: 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04, or 06.15.00. If you are using iPhone 4S then you are not allowed for this tool because UltraSnow 1.2.5. supports only the kind of phones mentioned above. How to know that? it is very easy, just click Setting > General> About > and check the Modem Firmware. And now you know if your iPhone can use UltraSnow 1.2.5 .
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 Using UltraSnow 1.2.5
- Make sure to determine your Iphone 4 if it is eligible for unlocking with ultrasnow tool.
- Be sure you have iPhone 4 with firmware iOS 5
- Jailbreak your iPhone first. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to visit this link.
- After the jailbreak, go to Cydia and search for UltraSnow 1.2.5
- Eliminate your old SIM card and change with new SIM card e.g. a T-Mobile SIM. You may need to cut your SIM to fit the micro-SIM position.
- Wait for a while configuring is ongoing, then after that your phone is now using other sim brought to you by UltraSn0w 1.2.5 iOS 5.0.1.
Need Help with Unlocking?
For unlocking of your iPhone 4, join UltraSnow.EU the trusted name in jailbreaking and unlocking of any iDevices. They have helped many clients already who are satisfied with their service. If you join UltraSnow.EU, you will get the previlidge for the latest information regarding your iPhones. They have 24/7 customer service assistant to help you on any problems you encounter with your iPhones. The best of all is that, they are going to give back your money if whatever reason you are not satisfied with their service. UltraSnow.EU is 100% guaranteed that they have offered excellent service to all their clients.
- redsnow 0 910b3