Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to 6.1.2 version – Is it possible?
Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to 6.1.2 – What is the status?
Before going to the part of how you can Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to 6.1.2 you first need to know how to upgrade to iOS 7 beta version. Recently Apple released the iOS 7 beta 2 version, which managed to fix a lot of the bugs that the beta 1 version had. It is known that in order to get your hands on the iOS 7 beta 2 version (and generally all beta versions) you need to registered as a developer to Apple, and unfortunately this will cost you $100. We provide a package that will help you to upgrade on iOS 7 beta 2 version, and register your UDID number for only $19,95. You will be registered as an application tester which will allow you to download and install all future iOS beta versions for a whole year (Visit our iOS 7 beta 2 Activation and Registration Package).
How to Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to 6.1.2 version?
Apple’s latest iOS version is 6.1.4 for iPhone 5 and 6.1.3 for all the other iDevices, and when they release a new iOS version, they stop signing all the previous ones. This means that you need to have saved the SHSH blobs for a previous iOS version, if you need to downgrade to an earlier iOS version. You need to be aware that if you want to Downgrade from iOS 7 beta 2 version you have only one option, the latest iOS version of that iDevice.
Steps to Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to the latest version
- Download the latest iOS version of your iDevice
- Launch iTunes and plug your iDevice to your computer and put it in DFU mode
- iTunes will inform you that this iDevice cannot be used until it is restored, and you can click “OK”
- Hold alt (For Mac) or Shift (For Windows) and click on Restore button.
- Choose the IPSW file you downloaded on Step 1 and then iTunes will restore your iDevice to the latest iOS version.
If you want more details on how to Downgrade from iOS 7 beta to 6.1.2 version, you can leave us a message to our Free Support Page, our Forum or our Comments Area. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE and stay updated with the latest Downgrading news.
- is it possible to downgrade from ios 7