Auto restarting problem on jailbreak iPhone or iPad, why and what to do?
What is an auto restarting problem on jailbreak iPhone or iPad?
The auto restarting problem of jailbreak iPhone or iPad is that what it actually sounds. With this problem, someone can encounter frequently in the auto restarting process without prior to any notice. There are lots of causes which are mainly responsible to cause this auto restarting problem on the jailbreak iPhone or iPad. The encounter of this problem may be started since the beginning or the later part of the using of jailbreak iPhone or iPad.
Why this auto restarting problem happens with the jailbreak iPhone or iPad?
This auto restarting problem on the jailbreak iPhone or iPad may be happened with lots of reasons. This problem may be caused because of the version of the iOS which is at your iPhone or iPad. Some other reasons for happening the auto restarting problem on the iPhone or iPad are following,
1. Inappropriate use of various apps.
2. The broken procedure of doing jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Excess use of RAM or ROM on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Using some applications which are not meant for that is.
5. Using of a theme which is not supported by the iOS, but luckily it suited.
6. Some bugs which are responsible for this auto restarting problem can be installed when you instal the application from Cydia.
These are only a few to compare those vast reasons of happening this auto restarting problem on the jailbreak iPhone or iPad.
What to do when any iPhone or iPad is facing this auto restarting problem?
If there any iPhone or iPad faces this auto restarting problem, the user should promptly jump into the steps by which he or she can solve it. There are a few steps to solve this auto restarting problem, a few of those are the followings.
1. Install an application which can clear the memory and free some space to be used by other application.
2. Check it whether this auto restarting problem is occurring by any specific theme or application. If you found it positive, then you should remove those apps or themes immediately. After removing those apps and themes, if the problem still occurs, then you need to re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad.
3. After doing jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad without having any application from Cydia, but you are facing this auto restarting problem, then you should need to re-jailbreak your device. If this problem still remains, then you should try other jailbreak tools.
These are a few solutions which will definitely help you to recover from the auto restarting problem of jailbreak iPhone or iPad.