Activator App on Cydia – Installation and Review
Activator App on Cydia – Application Review
Activator App can only be found on Cydia, which means that its installation and use requires a jailbroken iDevice. Activator App was created by Ryan Petrich, and he did more than a great job, because with this application you can trully customize how your iDevice will work.
Activator App is considered as the premier iOS shortcutting application for all iOS devices. It adds gestures, button and shortcut management for iOS and for example you can do a specific gesture and unlock or lock your iDevice. You can do the same for launching certain applications, or reset, respring, shutdown your iDevice.
How to Install Activator App from Cydia?
Basic requirement is a jailbroken iDevice, and you can visit our Jailbreaking tutorials from the following link (Jailbreaking Tutorials and Tools).
- Tap on Cydia and go to the Search tab.
- Type Activator and if you have already installed the BigBoss repo you will be able to find the Activator App.
- Select the Activator App and on the details screen you should be able to find the Install button, tap it.
- Once you tap on Confirm, your screen will turn black and Cydia will start installing the Activator App to your iDevice.
- After a few seconds, a Restart Springboard will appear and you should tap it.
The Activator App is now installed to your iDevice and it is ready for use.
How to use Activator App to your iDevice?
Tap on Activator App and a window will appear with all the settings. There you will be able to customize how the Activator App will react and what actions will be activated once you perform a certain gesture or button press.
If you have question of how to install Activator App or BigBoss repo, leave us a comment and we will respond you as soon as possible. You can subscribe for our Weekly Newsletter with our installation instruction of your favorite Cydia applications for FREE.