Tweetbot troubleshooting and Tricks and tips
Tweetbot General troubleshooting tips
Tweetbot is a mobile application that allows you to use Twitter to your iDevice, and there are special versions for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can find this application on the AppStore by Tapbots and you will be amazed from all the features and options it can provide you.
Just as many applications, Tweetbot app can some time act a little weird, so you can do one of the following things to fix it:
- The first thing you should do is to restart your iDevice. If this does not help move on the next solution.
- Try uninstalling and then re-installing the Tweetbot app, and make sure that you will install the latest version of it. The new version are always patched from the bugs and errors of a previous version.
- There is also a chance that the download was not completed normally, and the data you downloaded are corrupted.
Why to use Tweetbot app?
Tweetbot provides you various ways to navigate through your timeline, which makes it easier and more user friendly than all the other Twitter applications. With a singla tap of a tweet you can reveal all the action you can take, and links and user profiles can also be accessed with just one tap.
By holding an element on Tweetbot you can reveal what other options and action you can take for that particular element. Tweetbot developers did not stay only on that, because you can perform certain actions by triple-taping a tweet (quick reply on default). The triple-tap can be configured to do whatever you want, like fave, retweet, reply or translate!
More features of Tweetbot app
Since the Tweetbot app has numerous features, we are going to list you a few of them so you can get a general idea of its capabilities.
- Push Notifications
- Send more than one image in a tweet
- Fast spammers report
- View twitter conversations
- View a tweets details
- See who retweeted your tweets
- Easy tweet removal from your timeline
- Mute feature on Tweetbot
- Location data capability
- and many more
If you have any questions regarding the Tweetbot application, feel free to contact us through our Free Support Page. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE, and stay updated for the latest troubleshooting tips of your favorite application.
Also visit our iPhone Tricks and Tips and Application Sections:
- cydia tweetbot