Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak – Failed to Decrypt Kernel error Fix
Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak – Reasons that Failed to Decrypt Kernel Error pops up
The latest Apple iOS version, gave a lot of headache to all the iOS users, because the Evasi0n tool is not able to jailbreak any iDevice with the 6.1.3 iOS version on it. The only tool that can Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version at the moment is the Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (Visit our Jailbreaking tutorial for Redsn0w), but it only supports A4 chip devices and the jailbreak is most of the times a tethered one (A4 chip devices are: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G). You can visit the following page and learn when you can Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version on an iDevice untetheredly (Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version untetheredly with Redsn0w). The only reason that Failed to Decrypt Kernel error appears, is that the firmware which is used to jailbreak 6.1.3 (or previous iOS versions as well) is not the correct one. It need to be the iOS 6.0 of your specific iDevice.
Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak – Fix Failed to Decrypt Kernel error
Make sure that you have an A4 chip iDevice, because Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak does not support other devices and Failed to Decrypt Kernel error cannot be fixed with A5(+) chip devices.
Step 1: From our Download Redsn0w Area, download the latest Redsn0w version (Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download).
Step 3: Connect your A4 chip iDevice to your computer, Launch Redsn0w and close iTunes if it autolaunches.
Step 4: From Redsn0w’s screen, click on Extras, then on IPSW and choose the file you downloaded at Step 2. Let Redsn0w to identify your firmware and click Back.
Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak – Complete the Jailbreaking procedure with the correct IPSW file
If you successfully choose the correct 6 iOS version iPSW file for your iDevice, then the Failed to Decrypt Kernel error will not appear again.
If you still have issues with the Redsn0w 6.1.3 Jailbreak or the Failed to Decrypt Kernel error, contact us through our Free Support Page. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE, and stay updated for the latest fixed of all Error Codes of your favorite iDevice.
Also visit our top Error Code solution tutorials:
- Uploading ramdisk error to Redsn0w on Windows Vista/7
- Fix Redsn0w.exe has stopped working error in Windows 7 and Vista
- iTunes Error 11333 code Fix for Windows XP/Vista/7
- Unknown Error 1603 Code – The iPhone could not be restored
- Unknown Error 1618 code – Downloading multiple files
- The iPhone cannot be synced – Unknown Error 13019 Code
- Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 download – How to use Recovery Fix
- Fix 2000 error code from Redsn0w
- Auto restarting problem on jailbreak iPhone or iPad – Why and What to do?
- redsn0w ipsw
- failed to decrypt kernel redsn0w 6 1 3
- cydia download 6 1 3 redsnow
- failed to decrypt kernel jailberak bug ?
- download redsn0w IPSW firmware
- failed to decrypt kernel mac
- redsn0w 6 0 ipsw download
- redsnow ipsw ios 6 1 3 failed to decrypt kernel
- download redsnow 6 1 3 free