Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download for FREE for 6.1.3 iOS Jailbreak
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download – Latest Jailbreaking News
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 is the latest version of the most popular jailbreaking tool by iPhone Dev-Team. Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download is available from the official blog of iPhone Dev-Team and it is distributed for free to everyone. The latest iOS version, 6.1.3 version for all iDevices (but 6.1.4 for iPhone 5), caused many issues to all the iOS users, because it was immune to all known jailbreaking exploits. For the 6 to 6.1.2 iOS versions, Evasi0n was responsible for their untethered jailbreak, although Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 was the first tool that could tetheredly jailbreak 6.x.x iOS versions. Now that 6.1.3 iOS cannot be jailbroken with Evasi0n, Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 is still capable of doing it only to specific iDevices. You can perform a Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download for Windows and Mac OS, but not for Linux machines, although there are methods to run Redsn0w in Linux environment.
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download – Jailbreaking Tutorial for 6.1.3 iOS version
Before proceeding with a Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download, you need to know which iDevices Redsn0w tool supports. It can only perform a tethered jailbreak to all A4 chip iDevices, such as iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G.
If you own an iPhone 3GS with an old bootrom with the help of Redsn0w:
- Perform a Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download, launch it and plug your iPhone 3GS to your computer.
- Click on “Extras”, then on “Even More” and then on “Identify”. Follow the on-screen instructions (DFU mode) and Redsn0w will inform you about your bootrom version.
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download – Jailbreaking Tutorial:
- Perform a Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download.
- Download the 6 iOS version for your iDevice only!
- Connect your iDevice to your computer, launch Redsn0w and close iTunes if it auto-launches.
- Click on “Extras”, then on “Select IPSW” and navigate to the folder that you saved the IPSW 6.0 you downloaded in Step 2.
- Redsn0w will inform you that your firmware has been verified (identified) and then click on “Back”.
- Click on the “Jailbreak” button and Redsn0w will start all the preparations.
- Make sure that “Install Cydia” is clicked, and click at “Next”. Follow all the on-screen instructions to place your iDevice into DFU mode.
- Redsn0w will start the jailbreaking procedure and after a few minutes your iDevice will reboot.
- Uploading ramdisk stage will come afterwards, and after its completion Redsn0w will inform you that this jailbreak is tethered (Unless you have iPhone 3GS with old bootrom).
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download – How to boot your iDevice with Redsn0w
If you performed a tethered jailbreak with the Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 Download, you will need to use Redsn0w to be able to boot/reboot your iDevice.
How to boot tethered:
- Launch Redsn0w and click on “Extras” button.
- Click on “Select IPSW” button and locate the IPSW 6 iOS you downloaded from the Step 2 in Jailbreaking tutorial.
- Then click on “Just Boot” button and follow the on-screen instructions to place your iDevice into DFU mode, and Redsn0w will boot/reboot it.
- ipws for redsnow_win_0 9 15b3
- Download Redsn0w 0 9 15b3 and Launch it
- Download Redn0w 0 9 15b3 For Jailbreak iOS 6 1 3
- redsn0w 0 9 15b3 dowland
- is redsnow 0 9 15b3 untethered for 6 1 3
- ios 6 1 3 r3dsnow jailbreak download
- free unteatherd ios 6 1 3 Download
- download Redsn0w jailbreak Untethered iOS 6 1 3-
- download iphone 3 6 0 jailbreak