Fix Error 13 code on Windows XP/Vista/7 during Restore
Error 13 code during Restore – When it appears?
As the title says Error 13 code pops up only during a restoration procedure and there are a few explanations about it.
- The first reason that Error 13 code may appear is when you are trying to install a beta firmware with iTunes to a windows machine. This is not acceptable by Apple, because developers need to have a Mac OS computer.
- The second reason is that there might be a problem with your USB connection, so further actions should be taken.
- The third and last reason, is that your iTunes version might be too old and there are some compatibility issues with the iOS version your are trying to install.
How to avoid and fix Error 13 code?
If you are a developer and you are trying to use a beta iOS version, then there is not much you can do. Either buy a Mac or try to use Virtual “means” from your Windows Machine, this is the only way to pass this issue with a beta iOS version for developers.
If this is not the case, then the next thing you should do to fix Error 13 code is to change the USB port of your computer. If this also fails, either you have a “bad” cable or something is wrong with the hardware of your iDevice.
Fixing Error 13 code – For Windows and for Mac machines
The last solution, which is the easiest one, is to download the latest iTunes version from Apple’s website, either for Windows or Mac. This will fix all the compatibility issues and eliminate the Error 13 code.
If you have other suggestions of issues with the Error 13 code fix, leave us a comment and we will respond you as soon as possible. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter and stay updated with the latest Jailbreaking, Error Code fixing and Apple news.
- IPHONE DOWNLOAD ERROR CODE 13
- jailbreak error codes list